Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm not doing it on purpose, but do you realise what you're doing?
Are you aware of it?!?
Do you know hurtful it is?

Are you doing it on purpose? Cause from the way I see it, you are!

It's not part of my job scope so why should I bother?! And, just because I pass the job to those who were supposed to do it, does it mean my ideas/suggestions have to be  abandoned?

Like seriously, I know my ideas aren't the best, but can't you just have a glance and consider it even for 1 minute?

It could be ego or emotional or stubborness, but like seriously, I've tried to be nice, but you've stepped on my LIMIT!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I really wonder, why was I all along so stupid to have followed what you said! To adhere you! Like seriously, my life no longer revolves around that.

Try pushing the limit, and we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment