Sunday, January 19, 2014

Living life…

… just the way I want it to be~

Hehehehehe~
I've always preferred to be a cutie instead of an arrogant person, who is difficult to approach :(

I wonder what must be done to change people's perspective/impression of me T.T
It's pretty depressing...

Anyways, I've enjoying my life now as I'm having my semester break♥♥♥

Anddddddd, have you saw JYP's new boy group, GOT7
They are freaking awesomeeee♥♥♥

Also, the intro of Girl's Day's new song, Something, is soooooooo addictive ♥♥♥

Don't you look into my eyes and lie again, I'm sick of being alone~

Enjoying Malaysia while I'm still here ¦P

Not forgetting that the Chinese Lunar New Year is around the corner, have to get my festive mood on to welcome the HORSE~ ★★★

Angpaus~ a child's favourite :D

No comments:

Post a Comment