Tuesday, September 2, 2014

๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰~

Am glad to have lifted a huge burden in life off~๐Ÿ˜„

Sometimes, it's true that dwelling in the past wouldn't help anything but stop you from moving forward.
Once you learn to let it all out, everything will eventually be fine. 
We can't just keep ourselves in the past as the future is our destination, if we don't try to anticipate the future, our life will be dull๐Ÿ˜ฉ

No matter what the status is now, I am glad to have befriended with you for 9 years, even though there were bitter moment, there were also sweet moment that are worth cherishing ✌️

Thanks for being there for me for 9 years, but I guess now, it's also time for me to let go of the past, and move on with my life to meet more new friends and enjoy myself as well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹

All the best in life to you~ 
May your dreams come true๐Ÿ™


Smiles to a new start~๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment