Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!๐Ÿ˜„

Coming to the end of 2014~❤️

2014 had been filled with many ups and downs in life.
Regardless of what happened, I'd learnt to cherish all moments and to be a wiser person.('ใ……')

Flashback
Graduating Diploma is such a wonderful experience especially because my parents are able to empty their schedules for me❤️
Hopefully I've made them proud...

Being 20 leaves a huge mark in my life as I'd just entered a new decade in life (^.^|||)
Despite just beginning my Degree life meeting many new people, my wonderful classmates threw me a party (after lecture). Thank you so much ❤️

Many study plans have been scheduled and cancelled but yet, I'm still able to continue my studies~:P
But, I had learnt a meaningful lesson on the importance of education as a leaping stone to a better future.✌️

Fastforward
I shall usher the New Year with my books as companions as my finals begins on the second day of New Year ใ… .ใ… 

Resolution
P/s: Hopefully in 2015, I am able to be an even better person who is much friendlier and less emotional๐Ÿ™ As 2015 will be another big year ;)


P/s/s: I will work hard to buy that bag on my own๐Ÿ˜ (7670)

No comments:

Post a Comment