Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thankful!

As an introvert, it was never easy for me to approach people and it was also never easy for people to approach me as I have the tendency to be very very shy to strangers..

However, I am utmost grateful to my classmates of 2 years who were willing to try to make me open up and we are seriously a crazy bunch. Even though we are not always together, I'm so grateful for them to be there with me throughout the two years of my Degree studies❤️

These two years wasn't as easy as it seemed to be, but we made it! 


Thank you so much to all 13 of you❤️
Also, I am very thankful and grateful to have the faith to meet with some fantastic and friendly lecturers and tutors❤️

+++

Thank you for the presents❤️
As for the content of the card, I hope that "Mr. Right" will come quick :D


No comments:

Post a Comment