Friday, April 12, 2013

Confused >.<

What is it that you want?
You said I was a bother and now, you say it's because I didn't contact you. :(

At the beginning, you wanted me away, so I stop 'bothering' you so that you could live your present life without my disturbance.

I was having doubts whether to contact you or not. But, after listening to you opinions, I think that it was better to live life as it is now, rather than being best friends.

Seriously, I'm confused. Friendship bond should be stronger throughout years but our friendship seems otherwise :(

It's really disappointing, knowing that your best friend has moved on to another better friend whereas you're still stuck in delusion that the friend of yours is still your bestie cause of the memories spent together...

If only it was a dream instead of reality…~

No comments:

Post a Comment