Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happiness + Memories~

Never thought that I will be able to share the same feelings since it has already been 2 years BUT, guess I was wrong all along after the winners of the Footdrill Competition aka 'Kawad kaki' were announced :)

I don't know whether I have the right to comment as a senior(?) but I honestly feel very proud of them as I watch all their hardworks being paid off well.

Somehow, witnessing today's footdrill competition brought back all the precious memories of High School... X)

The feeling of giving up while marching ubder the blazing sun, the stressed up feeling when we have to stay back after class just for practices, the anger of being constantly corrected even though you've tried your best and the tiredness feeling of being in school for almost 12 hours >.<

BUT, all the hardwork and efforts will be paid off well~ Don't give up because you won't know what the result will be :)

No one knows what the results will be so, why not give it a try? The road to success is never easy :D

ALL THE BEST! May victory be by your sides♥

No comments:

Post a Comment