Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How? What?!

Firstly, I don't read minds.
Secondly, you're just frustrating.
Thirdly, get a life.
Fourthly, just move on and scram away from my sight.
Fifthly, shut up before I make you.

You're such a bipolar.
It's not like I owe you anything!
To start off, WE had a plan TOGETHER.
It wasn't even an individual thing.

However, you've just gotta go along with "the flow".
What for? Who do you wanna impress?
Someone caught your eyes?

Just because we "rank" lower, doesn't mean we're peasants(?) and you're the "Almighty King/Queen"

To begin with, there isn't a competition.
You say I've got attitude problem?
Record and view you're own doings first!
The sight of me 'irritates/disgusts/annoys' you?
My apologies but that's just me :)

Why do you have such hunger for power?
Do you think that it'll change people's point of view?
Personally, I think you're too obsessed with it that you've forgetten the value of friendship.
Or maybe, that so called "friendship" didn't even existed from the beginning.

If this road is continuing to the existing direction, I have no choice but to leave now.

P/s: You have no idea how it feels like! Or maybe you do, but you choose to ignore it.
I would have done the 2nd choice too, if I'm able... (Blame the weak heart! >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment