Saturday, October 26, 2013

I don't have a shell as hard as a crab!

What's on the outside differs from what's in the inside...

As though I wouldn't like to live happily with no complains whatsoever...
I just need someone to hear me out, is it that difficult?
If you don't have the interest to listen, no one's stopping you from leaving.
Is just that, before you leave, please just don't utter additional hurtful things...

You may not have know of how I am, so, unless if you really care; otherwise, don't act like you even give a damn about it.

I may seem strong on the outside, but the truth is, even I, myself fail to see the fragile me until I break down...

Don't judge me before you know me...
Behind all the smiles you've seen, there is also a depressed frown hidden beneath...

As much as you all deserve to be happy and loved, I deserve it as much as well.

Don't think that because I seem okay, you can just do whatever you want about it. 

I'm just a normal human being with feelings just like you.


P/s : So what if you're my younger sibling? Does that identity permit you to shout at me or even hit me whenever you like? Saying that I'm noisy, do you know how grateful I am to be able to come back from the scary outside world everyday without harm? Sometimes, I even wonder whether you'll be worried for me if anything unfortunate happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment