Tuesday, April 22, 2014

So, where shall I begin?

Well, I've finally had enough of rest after my 3D3N Diploma Graduation trip to Redang Island :)

To spend time along with my fellow group mates is really something memorable that I will not forget as they are indeed a group of fun and enjoyable friends that I can never wish for more as they are the best!

Experiencing snorkelling with them for the first time of my life is indeed 최고! Even though I was afraid of swimming (or literally just floating) in sea, but the view beneath is just breathtaking. It is disappointing that I didn't manage to take photos as evidence of the beauty underwater...

Back to the trip...
Although most of us will be parting after this trip, I believe that time will bring us back together soon enough. And by then, don't forget me and all the memories we've had together, regardless whether they are bittersweet~

BTW, I don't know if this is considered a good news or a bad news, but, I'm staying... Hahahahaha~ no, no, no... It's not a joke... After much pondering and multiple posts about what and how I'll decide, I've finally came to a conclusion that I'll after all, be staying back and pursuing my Degree at TARUC...

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment