Friday, November 7, 2014

Confused?

Not the time for it~

As the course syllabus gets tougher, more complications occur😖
It's inevitable, but if we were to face it positively, nothing is impossible😅

At times like this, I would like to not diversify my focus as I believe my future is the most important thing for me and not other factors. 
To get there, I need a strong foundation of what I'm studying so, if you're not going to help me out, could you please stay away? 

This is the first time in my life where I've gotten a planner and actually make use of it fully... 😓
I consider this, a proud achievement for me as I've never been a person who is that organised enough to be prepared for the future...
It seems like being 20 made me realised plenty of things...

And for the fact that I'm not an outspoken person, it is actually a huge obstacle for me to climb greater heights😭 
But, I've decided to work on it, so afraid not, most probably when I'm 21, I'll be a much different person then I am in my 10s. -A promise to myself

Work hard, enjoy later~💜

Other things will come in, in the later part of life~😄

P/s: For the time being, I believe the best solution is to sort myself out first before committing in relationships, loans, investments and etc. ✌️

P/s/s: I can't believe my schedules are almost fully planned for next year~😭

No comments:

Post a Comment