Sunday, November 23, 2014

Unappreciated

Nothing better to describe my feelings other than the word unappreciated.

Don't understand why some people just can't be grateful and thankful for the things you do for them. 

It doesn't mean that you'll have to acknowledge it always, just once in a while, is sufficient. But yet, even the slightest, you are still unable to do so.

The suffocating feeling of being unappreciated is just too unbearable. It's not just a one time thing, instead, it can be considered as a routine(?)

Don't you know respect? 
If you don't respect others, how do you expect the others to respect you?

It's not compulsory for those younger to show the elders respect, but that's the basic manner, moral you had to learn ever since primary school.

You know how to rant, complain and do all sorts of things, but what about me? I'm just sharing and what do I get in return? An annoyed face to add on with an annoyed tone to tell me off?

Funny, not!

I believe what I'm sharing is for your own good, if you don't want to listen, you could have just tell me nicely. Even though it's not that good, but it's better than relaying your dissatisfaction with an irritated expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment