Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How much can I withstand?

Not the best day of my life😖

So many news that's not too good 😭
How can I take such news I. A relaxing matter?

She's been with me throughout my life~
Not only is she my faithful listener, her advices are the best...
She's the only one who is always so encouraging, always motivating me to do better😊

The doctor is being too straightforward for my liking...
I believe, not everything in life must be told honestly, a little twist and turn might make things seem or sound better, don't you think?

The fact that time is running out, makes me want to stay by her side more than ever, even if it means that I'll have to leave in the middle of a class or just to skip it.

I was told to be prepare for quite a while before, I tried to accept it, but by spending more time together, I got my hopes up on us being together forever.

The news from the doctor is as if he wants to take my life together😭
I don't think I can accept it anytime soon😞

It's not that easy for me to accept it openly. Even now, I'm just drowning my self with tears while living in denial😰




P/s: I know drinking won't help in any aspect, but hopefully it'll make me mentally exhausted to have sufficient rest before the war😑

No comments:

Post a Comment