Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All smiles~ :)

16.07 :
Even though there were many happenings throughout the year, today will still be the best because *drum rolls* it's MY BIRTHDAY! xD

Thank you Linda, CuiYin, Layhan, YiFen and JiaRong for celebrating with me today~ You guys accompanied me despite having only 1 class on that day xD

Also, not forgetting to thank you all for the presents~ :D

And those never ending wishes on social medias;
FB, Twitter, Whatsapp; thank you♡ I feel loved~

너무 너무 감사합니다~♥

Add-ons :-
18.07 :
Even though I'm already 19 and 2days old, my fellow classmates still managed to organize a birthday surprise for me :)

I didn't really know what the plan was, but I did suspect something fishy was going on (>w<) but of course, *claps x3* I'm very happy for everything~

And, I love the card very much~ Thanks for all the loving messages~ Even a simple meesage left there was worth a lot♥

Thank you very very much :D

BEST BIRTHDAY~
P/s : Feel like a kid, back again~
A happy & lucky kid with no worries★
-363 days to enjoy before the '2' digit :P


The card will be kept somewhere safe as it will bring wonderful college memories even when I grow older :) especially when there's *wink* *wink* *wink*~

1 comment: