Monday, July 22, 2013

What is happening?

You said before that what happens in the society/committee, stays in the society/committee. However, as things as going about now, what is said isn't being before.

It's so disappointing~
A society is suppose to work in a team~
Joining a committee/club is to learn and inculcate teamwork and not to be influence with politics that cause us to be separated.

Why can we change so fast? From best friends (or at least that is what I think), to total strangers?
I don't even know whether I should wave to you or great you >.<

Or maybe, it's just me who isn't able to adapt to rapid changes~
Even though there are some arguements, thete will sure be ways to solve the problem! Nothing can't be solved, as long as there's a will to execute it, nothing is impossible~

Hopefully things will change soon~

P/s: Have you forgotten about our plans to study abroad together? To UCB? To be roommates and course/classmates?

P/s/s: Or did you just utter it for the sake of saying something at that time? I expected more from you, as a leader, don't make my expectations drop lower that what it is now~

Sorry if anyone's offended, but this is my thoughts about this issue~ If we, as the Top, can't even solve our internal problems, who else to expect to attend to the other club/society/committee issues? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment