Friday, July 19, 2013

Courtesy means courtesy!!!

My leave application is just a courtesy!
Just wanna follow the procedure.

What you require to be attached as additional attachments, I give everything, and the bullsh*t you give is a day's approval. It's still okay but what angers me is the fact that I specifically stated the 2 dates that I want the most, and what you gave was the stupidest date ever!!!

Like seriously, you've got no considerations!
Who in the world goes overseas for 1 day?!?
Do you have any sense?
What's your brain used for?
You keep asking us to think of daily examples, this is the best example and yet, you're brain chooses to malfunction and disappoint you?

As a person with the 'Dr' ranking, you are really one of a kind! Not only stubborn but also unreasonable!!!

Even your trip to Japan is more than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment