Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday

Despite having replacement classed on Saturday, I managed to spend some quality time with my besties from high school~

Even though we're slowly drifting apart, as long as we make some initiative to stay connected, nothing can separate us~ :)

As we slowly grow older, we tend to learn more new things and sort of appreciate the past. If not most of it, at least some...

Sometimes we tend to regret of what happened, otherwise, we would hope for a second chance to 'reimburse' ourselves wondering why did I do that!

However, I strongly believe that if there's a will, there's a way~ Therefore, there shouldn't be anything between us that can separate our friendship :D

♥ Kimmy
♥ Priya
♥ EuNis
♥ YinSiew
♥ And many more~

P/s: Even though I didn't mention all the names, please keep in your heart that 'memories never die', so whatever moments shared will always be with me forever no matter the goods or bad★

Love you all♥

No comments:

Post a Comment