Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A new mindset~♥

College life has never been easy for me, as I am a person who is 100% dependent towards my family members.

However, I have learnt that nothing comes easy in college as this is a new chapter in life that is filled with difficult obstacles where family only comes in as moral supporter and other than that, you are all on your own...

There are times where miscommunications may occur and unpleasant words may be uttered without actually intending to offend the other party, but one thing for sure, WE ARE DEFINITELY ON OUR OWN...

Trust is an extremely big word that has many meanings... Since it carries a huge burden with it, the 'Do you trust me?' question should not be simply asked...

Being someone who is naïve (and stupid), I had been through many exceptionally tough times where the last resort is just to solve it with tears silently at home... But that is definitely not a recommendable solution as it only makes me weaker...

I have always been a persistent person in figuring out what I did wrong and to actually solve a problem through instant conversations. However, I have neglected the consideration of others' as of whether that is their way of solving the problem...

As of today, I've finally learnt my lesson, where, you don't need to always been a perfect best friend to everyone, all you need is to be a good listener, just speak out at necessary times and be optimistic in life...

Thanks to my friend who is like a long lost sister to me, to show me the right path when I'm being lost in the sea of messy thoughts... ♥

There are too many to hear but too little that will actually lead me to the ultimate outcome I desire for...
Maybe I should just leave it that way to stay out of unnecessary troubles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment