Monday, March 17, 2014

How? 어떡해?

지금은, 나는뭐하는게야?

Being the eldest is really~ >.<

Sometimes, trust is what you need to give, and trust is what you get...
It's all about give and take~

Not everything I do is right, I admit, likewise, not everything I do is wrong... 믿어하세요~

I did not demand for a lot of thing, all I ever ask for is a little trust and comfort now and then, is it too much?

I know that I'm suppose to be the matured one who has to make huge/enormous decisions for a better future of mine, but can't I just be a small child to you?

I have never really intentionally rebel, it is just that I think that I am at the suitable age to start my own venture into the real world...
If you never experience it, you will never know it.

"The most memorable things are learnt through the toughest experiences"

All my doings are just ask for the slightest attention from you...
Even when I am right in front of you, you walk pass me as if I am invincible, what about later, when we are separated by the vast ocean?

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment