Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hear me out! -based on my POV

I'm glad to have told out what I really feel and to share my point of view (POV) of things.

Honestly, I do not really care if that changed your mindset of me or not, because I have already clarified everything from my POV and if you choose to believe in what you hear, go on, I cannot force you to believe anything you do not want to believe.... :)

The thing that I cannot tolerate at all, is for people to go around spreading unnecessary rumours of things I did not do...

I do not want to move on/graduate knowing that I am being accused of things I did not do..

We are at the age where we are wise enough to actually differentiate the right and wrong doings, however, there are undeniable cognitive barriers in between, but it takes a lot of concentration and thoughts to actually make a better decision...

Do what you think is the best after much considerations instead of just acting rash about some minor things...

You know what is wrong and right for you, no one can decide for you as of what is wrong or right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment